David John Stiles Nicholson - BSc, CFA, LLD, PEng
Chairman & Founder
Canadian immigrant whose family sacrificed much to provide their son with freedom and opportunity. Entrepreneur, quant hedge fund pioneer, retired...giving back. Active local and national philanthropist.
- Chairman's Council-Business Development Board -Palm Beach County
- Vice-Chair Board of Directors - South Florida Science Center
- Trustee, The Foundation for Florida's Future
- Physics & Astronomy Advisory Council - Johns Hopkins University
- STEM Council - Palm Beach County School District
- Advisory Council - ASCEND Project, Brain Institute, Florida Atlantic University
- Board Advisor - Junior Achievement of the Palm Beaches
- Financial Literacy Council - Palm Beach County School District
- Formerly: Board of Directors - Tax Foundation
- Former Treasurer, Trustee, Chairman - Investment Committee - Jupiter Medical Center Foundation
- Former Member of Board of Directors, Edna Runner Tutorial Center
LeeAnne Stiles Nicholson LaBanz - BSc, CFA
Subsequent to graduation from Bucknell University in Business Administration, LeeAnne gained over 30 years of experience in hedge funds, small businesses, and private equity. As a wealth manager, she serves as Vice-President of York Management & Research, the Nicholson family office, and Managing Member of Metis, LLC the General Partner of UNIFAM,LP and UNITRUST, LP. For over 28 years, LeeAnne has served as a Trustee of the Stiles-Nicholson Foundation and been an active volunteer supporter of local K-12 Palm Beach County schools and Junior Achievement initiatives. LeeAnne and her family also support several local military and veteran organizations.
Charlotte Lynn Ballantyne Nicholson
As a retired K - 12 educator and co-founder of Jonathan's Landing Cares in Jupiter, FL, Lynn was voted the JL Cares Volunteer of the Year in 2006. Lynn has been an active volunteer with numerous local charities including the Edna Runner Tutorial Center and Forgotten Soldiers. She and David were cited for exemplary leadership and support for Junior Achievement's education programs in the nineties culminating with their being awarded the Bronze, Silver and Gold Leadership awards by the national Junior Achievement organization. Lynn has spent over 28 years as Trustee of the Stiles-Nicholson Foundation and continues to be an active supporter of the Edna RunnerTutorial Center.